Read the most frequently asked 87 top BlackBerry multiple choice questions and answers PDF for freshers and experienced.BlackBerry objective questions and answers pdf download free.
BlackBerry Multiple Choice Questions and Answers PDF Experienced Freshers
- A system administrator has just received word that a new software configuration called ABC Config has been created. The system administrator’s supervisor wants the new configuration assigned to his BlackBerry device so he can test it. Starting from BlackBerry Manager, what should the system administrator do to accomplish this task?
- A company utilizing a segmented network structure recently installed the BlackBerry Collaboration Service, configured it to use the TLS protocol for Microsoft Windows Messenger on its own server, and placed it in a network segment from the Microsoft Live Communications Server. Which port must be open on the internal firewall to allow TLS traffic?
- After completing a successful deployment of BlackBerry devices, the company is adding an additional 51 messaging servers across the four offices, which all support BlackBerry device users. What should you do to ensure optimal performance while meeting the company business offices, which all support BlackBerry device users. What should you do to ensure optimal performance while meeting the company? business requirements?
- A BlackBerry device user has multiple groups in the address book of a messaging application. Each day, the user synchronizes this address book with the BlackBerry device’s Address Book. While viewing the Address Book on the BlackBerry device, the user notices that some of the contacts are missing. What should the user do to view the missing entries in the BlackBerry device’s Address Book? (Choose one.)
- A system administrator has just received a new BlackBerry device for an existing BlackBerry device user and wants the user to come to the office to collect it. Using BlackBerry Manager, how would the system administrator send a PIN message to the old BlackBerry device to let the user know to come to the office?
- A BlackBerry device user wants to copy contacts from the BlackBerry device to an organizer application on the computer, but does not want to copy contacts from the organizer application on the computer to the BlackBerry device. When configuring the synchronization options, which operation should be selected?
- Nextair Corporation plans to keep running BlackBerry Enterprise Server software version 4.1.6 in Chicago and install version 5.0 in Los Angeles. They plan on performing a phased migration between the two sites. Both BlackBerry Enterprise Server instances will share an SQL database. What must be considered for this upgrade?
- Nextair Corporation plans to keep running BlackBerry Enterprise Server software version 4.1.6 in New York and install version 5.0 in Toronto. They plan on performing a phased migration between the two sites. Both BlackBerry Enterprise Server instances will use their own Microsoft SQL Server hosted in their respective location. What is an advantage of this upgrade?
- One thousand BlackBerry 8830 devices have been sent to the employees in the regional offices and the BlackBerry device users will be issued enterprise activation passwords next week. Management would like to prevent unneeded wireless data charges. What can be done to ensure this mass enterprise activation process uses as little wireless data as possible?
- A system administrator has put an application control policy in place that prevents any application from accessing the Bluetooth Serial Port Profile API. The organization decides to change the requirements so that access to the Bluetooth Serial Port Profile API will be permitted for all applications. The system administrator has modified the application control policy to allow access to the Bluetooth Serial Port Profile API. Which statement is true about the time frame in which the application control policy will be sent to the BlackBerry devices?
- Application X needs to update the BlackBerry device user? address book with information from a social networking site. It will also need to allow the user to tag images taken using the Camera application and upload them to the site. Which two of the following application approaches will support these requirements? (Choose two.)
- Plazmic Inc. future plan is to open an office in Singapore with approximately 500 BlackBerry device users at a forecasted rate of 30% growth forPlazmic Inc.? future plan is to open an office in Singapore with approximately 500 BlackBerry device users at a forecasted rate of 30% growth for the next fiscal year. It has been decided to install a standalone MDS Connection Service instance in the Singapore location to ease the load off the BlackBerry Enterprise Server and work-around the slower WAN connection. What are the recommended software and hardware pre-requisites for this installation? (Choose two.)
- Given the following. – The BlackBerry device has been provisioned properly by the service provider. – The BlackBerry device user has been added to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server. – The enterprise activation password has been set. – The user has navigated to the enterprise activation screen and typed an email address and the activation password provided by the system administrator. What happens during the Activating stage of the enterprise activation process?